Who is Hilb
We are pleased to have joined the Hilb Group, a leading property and casualty and employee benefits insurance brokerage and advisory firm. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, the Hilb Group has more than 2,000 Employees with 130+ locations in 22 states – and service to all 50 states.
By merging with the Hilb Group, we have gained access to the resources of a national company, while also maintaining the same local team and personal relationships you have come to know and trust. In short, you can expect business as usual, with greater resources to meet your long-term needs.
Beyond our existing relationships, the Hilb Group has national contracts with most major property and casualty insurers, as well as employee benefits providers – which means more competitive choices for you, our clients. The Hilb Group is an insurance broker, but to clients we are partners in managing and mitigating risk. As members of the Hilb Group, we stand shoulder-to-shoulder with you, offering an even greater selection of innovative solutions and unique products to manage the risks you face.
Together, we can provide all the tools and support needed to help you face your business challenges.
Some additional areas of expertise include:
- Access to on-staff benefits legal counsel for comprehensive compliance support
- Communications services and benefit technology solutions to help educate your employees and streamline benefits administration and online employee self-service and enrollment
- Claims analytics to help us acquire deeper insight into the issues driving your claims
- Underwriting and actuarial professionals who can assist with negotiating the best possible pricing and benefits for your company and employees
- Loss control and claims advocacy services
- Payroll administration and a full range of HR consulting services
- Deep subject-matter expertise across a broad range of industries.